Tuesday 2 August 2011

Come Dipingere LUCE & COLORE ad Acquarello


"Come Dipingere 
LUCE & COLORE  
ad Acquarello"

My book " Howe to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour" is now available in Italian!

This afternoon while working hard on my second book a parcel arrived from my publisher. I wasn't expecting one so wondered what it could be. Since my first book was published one wonderful surpise after another has taken plac to the point that I never really know what to expect next. As I eagerly removed the parcel wrapping I could see copies of my book " How to Paint  Colour and Light in Watercolour" inside but when they finally came into full view they were all in Italian!

How fantastic!

Published by "Il Castello"  my first book is now available in another language and I am thrilled,over the moon and very happy!




I now need to get back to work on my next book which is looking so beautiful. I do hope this one is published in Italian too!


****************

3 comments:

JANE MINTER said...

sono molto felice per te ! i'm very happy or you jean ...will have to buy an italian copy ! ciao j :)

JANE MINTER said...

sono molto felice per te ! i'm very happy or you jean ...will have to buy an italian copy ! ciao j :)

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

How exciting! And Congrats:)