Wednesday 11 September 2013

Remembering this day 9/11



Last year I was in New York as part of my watercolour book signing tour.While we were there my husband and I  visited the Ground Zero Memorial Gardens. I wasn't sure how I would feel but I remember only too well living in Hong Kong at the time of the 9/11 attack. I think everyone will always remember where they were on that date and the shock of seeing the twin towers fall. As we walked around the memorial gardens we not only felt the same emotion but witnessed sadness etched on everyones faces. This is  a day that should not be forgotten.

I just want to quietly share my feelings and let my American friends know I am thinking of them today. And I know I am not alone across the world.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

*************


No comments: