Thursday 12 September 2013

2014 UK Workshop Update :Opening Doors Courses FULLY BOOKED

"Autumn Jewels"

UK WATERCOLOUR WORKSHOPS 2014
 Update
"Opening Doors" Workshops now  FULLY BOOKED

The dates for my 2014 workshops in UK were released to my email contact list this week.  The "Opening Doors" workshops especially created for artists who have not been to me before are already fully booked and the waiting list is now closed.  

There are some incredible sessions lined up next year for artists of all levels but please, contact me on jeanhaines@hotmail.com if you are interested in a workshop as interest is extremely high this year and the number of places still available are limited.

If you have not been to one of my workshops before but would love a place its' still not too late to book on an alternative  session!

******************

No comments: