Wednesday 18 July 2012

Atmospheric Watercolours: New Book Sales

  
This week is gradually growing in excitement from invitations for exhibitions in 2013, news from galleries regarding recent exhibitions and interviews for magazine features.

Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard from my publishers and it looks as though my new book "Atmospheric Watercolours" is headed for a reprint as its' sales have been incredible!

I truly am thrilled, humbled and overwhelmed because all I have done is pour my passion for working in watercolour into the pages of my new publication. I just want everyone to love this medium as much as I do and I honestly  wish for everyone who has dreams to be able to reach them.

I am having such a wonderful journey in my art career and I want to make sure others  do too. Because to me, life without sharing joy and happiness is a complete waste of time!

Thank you so much to everyone who has bought a copy of my new book.

You can purchase my book from several sources including Amazon.com  via this link



8 comments:

Sharon Whitley said...

I ordered the book from amazon and it's wonderful, not actually read any of it yet - just admiring the beautiful artwork but I will be reading with interest, thank you Jean x

Unknown said...

And you deserve all of the attention that your work is getting. Your book will become a classic, it's the best thing to be published in a long time.

jyoti kumar said...

Jean, your work gives me amazement, joy, inspiration and new insight for the medium I love the most all at the same time.Its been a long time since i am following your blog though I don`t create in the same style I get great inspiration from your work mainly for the vibrancy, texture and subjects.And you are such a joyful and positive person which only adds on to the reasons I love your work.

Sergio DS said...

Enhorabuena.

Atención: el enlace de amazon no funciona.
:(

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Thank you Sharon, its lovely to know you like my book,thank you for telling me:)

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Mick that is such a kind comment. Thank you so much. I still have that feeling of anticipation of a new Author. The number of sales so quickly has taken me aback. I am thrilled it has been so popular but I am still completely overwhelmed by lovely comments about it.

Maybe I am just not cut out for this side of things and need to continue to paint quietly in my studio!

Mick, thank you so very much:)

Jean

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Jyoti,thank you so much for such a lovely message. I am thrilled to hear I give you inspiration and yes,

I am usually constantly happy but mainly because I have so much wonderful colour in my life from fabulous friends and people in it to the colour I place in my palette daily.
Thank you Jyoti:)

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Thank you so much Sergio and I have corrected the link now:):)