Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mall Galleries Demonstration Thursday 5th July 2012

SWA Exhibition Painting 2012
SOLD 

 Time really does fly!  

I cannot believe it is a year ago that I was demonstrating at the Mall Galleries during the 150th Annual Exhibition of the SWA, Society for Women Artists show. Tomorrow I will be a the Mall Galleries sharing my watercolour techniques and enjoying the exhibition again.

This will be my last public demonstration in UK this year and I am really looking forward to it. As soon as I finish todays painting session I will be loading my car with my equipment ready for  my journey to London in the morning.

I am going to start at 11.0a.m with one demonstration,take a short break for lunch and then continue with a new demonstration at 2.0 pm. I intend to be at the gallery for most of the day so please come and say hello if you would like to meet me. I have met some incredible new friends at the Mall Galleries through my demonstrations there and I do love meeting people who love watercolour as much as I do.

My new book "Atmospheric Watercolours" is available in the Mall Gallery Book Shop so be sure to have a peep at it or even buy a copy while you are there!

Roll on tomorrow!

****************

No comments: