Saturday 28 July 2012

Olympic Fever 2012

Quick fun study!


After a wonderful week of taking workshops I am finally back in my studio after enjoying the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games .  The spirit of the event seems to have affected so many people who were in awe of the spectacle we witnessed last night.

I am sure many  superb paintings will appear inspired by the athletes in action.

I know my brushes certainly will be!

**************

Thank you so much to everyone who has sent me such fabulous emails about this weeks workshops. I am over the moon they were enjoyed so much .I can't wait for next week to arrive so I can begin working on my own new watercolours following all the brilliant ideas that flowed last week during the sessions. I will be replying soon and hope you all remember the " homework" and exercises you were given to continue with at home!


No comments: