Monday 30 July 2012

Book Signing: A New Week

Book signing  this morning, to start my week.

I have always loved Mondays. I see them as a piece of white paper representing the week ahead and they are mine to add colour to as I wish. I choose vibrant positive shades as much as possible and always have.

Following my workshops last week I am now catching up on so much administration that quietly takes place behind the scenes and is often never mentioned. I have had to order a new supply of my new book "Atmospheric Watercolours" as I had sold out. These needed to be signed for my web site online shop as well as copies of my previous book " How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour" which is also selling very well.

So I took time out to sit quietly in my cottage, listen to very relaxing music and sign my new stock ready to be sent out for new orders.

If you would like to buy a copy you can via Amazon.com


If you live in USA and want an order  quickly you can also buy from this link


*****************

Thank you again to everyone who has already bought a copy and for the terrific emails letting me know how much you have enjoyed my work!

No comments: