Wednesday 14 May 2014

Patchings Art Festival 2014 : Demonstrations






PATCHINGS ART FESTIVAL 2014
St Cuthbert Mill Marquee

I am thrilled to have been invited as a Celebrity Artist for the St Cuthbert Mill main marquee at Patchings Art Festival 2014. I will be demonstrating on the following times and sharing techniques with new subjects daily.

 Thursday 5 June 1.15pm Jean Haines (Festival Marquee)

Friday 6 June 1.15pm Jean Haines (Festival Marquee)
 
  Saturday 7 June 11am Jean Haines (Festival Marquee)

I will also have my own Jean Haines Watercolour marquee where you can meet me, have books signed, buy cards, paintings, DVDs or my own personalised brushes throughout the festival.


 "Atmospheric Watercolours". 
Have your books personally signed at Patchings Art Festival



Watch me paint,learn my new favourite colours and see my techniques which I will be sharing in my demonstrations  in the St Cuthbert Mill Marquee at Patchings Art Festival 

Full details can be found on the Patchings Art Festival web site  via this link


To book tickets for the festival entrance please see this link


I love Patchings and enjoy my visits each year. Its' a fantastic event that all artists enjoy!








No comments: