Friday 26 May 2017

Art and Soul Exhibition 2017 : June 3rd - 18th . Surrey . U.K





 

Art and Soul Exhibition 2017 
June 3rd - 18th . Surrey . U.K 

I am delighted to be taking part in the Art and Soul Exhibition which opens in Surrey next week on 3rd June 2017 .

Paintings I have in the exhibition include my favourite subjects and this now  well loved cockerel which will be on sale.



"A New Day " 
Size 60 x 52cms   
Medium : Watercolour 
Price £525

"A New Day" features on the exhibition invitation and flyer.
It is vibrant when seen off screen and a new favourite piece of many visitors to my studio where it has been waiting for this show .

Another fabulous painting is my kingfisher

"Kingfisher Reflection "
 Size : 50 x 42 cms  
 Medium: Watercolour  
 Price  £535

Again, this new kingfisher has to be seen off screen for the intensity of colour and watercolour effects. 

I also have sheep and a floral in the exhibition. It will be a case of first come first served for these newly released paintings. 

For full exhibition information please see this link:-





No comments: