Friday 24 February 2017

Florida Demonstration: Tomorrow!

I'm currently in Florida based in Bradenton and giving workshops at Keetons Art Store.
I will be giving a free demonstration tomorrow, Saturday morning.
My demo opens at nine in the morning and runs through to twelve and I will be happy to sign books.
Full details can be found on Keetons Art Store web site.
It will be a full, exciting, inspirational and informative programme so if you are in the area you are welcome to attend!

                                                            ***********

1 comment:

Ella said...

Sitting in airport after Brandenton Florida workshop and it's taking all my strength not to take out my paint and paper and start painting. Truly inspiring two days. You are an amazing teacher and so relatable. Thank you so much. Ellen Sperry