Monday 30 January 2017

New Orleans, Arizona and Florida. February/March 2017

"Purrfect Intention"

 Tomorrow I leave UK and head to USA for my Spring Tour. I am just about packed and ready to go but  I must  admit that my blog posts may be few and far between whilst I am on this trip.

I will be in New Orleans first, then I head for Tucson in Arizona and finally I will be in Florida. 

These are all new workshop locations for me and I can't wait to be there.

Its' going to be a very exciting few weeks with totally inspirational painting ideas being shared to motivate attending artists to a great high level of enthusiasm to set us all up for the year ahead.

If you are on one of my courses this month and next I look forward to meeting you.

And I will be giving presentations in Tucson and Florida where everyone is welcome to attend.

What a brilliant start to 2017!

I will try to give updates throughout my tour here, if I can!

****************

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a city and date you will be in FL?

a woman who is said...

I am so happy for you!!!

Anne said...

I, too, would like to know the Florida cities and dates, and if there are any openings.

Anne said...

I, too, would like to know the Florida cities/dates. Thanks.

laura said...

Wet in wet seems to be a perfect way to paint a cat! Love this painting.