Monday, 30 January 2017

New Orleans, Arizona and Florida. February/March 2017

"Purrfect Intention"

 Tomorrow I leave UK and head to USA for my Spring Tour. I am just about packed and ready to go but  I must  admit that my blog posts may be few and far between whilst I am on this trip.

I will be in New Orleans first, then I head for Tucson in Arizona and finally I will be in Florida. 

These are all new workshop locations for me and I can't wait to be there.

Its' going to be a very exciting few weeks with totally inspirational painting ideas being shared to motivate attending artists to a great high level of enthusiasm to set us all up for the year ahead.

If you are on one of my courses this month and next I look forward to meeting you.

And I will be giving presentations in Tucson and Florida where everyone is welcome to attend.

What a brilliant start to 2017!

I will try to give updates throughout my tour here, if I can!

****************

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have a city and date you will be in FL?