Friday 18 June 2010

Mall Galleries: Book Launch July 2010


It is only weeks to go until my book launch at the Mall Galleries. Considering time seemed to be passing so slowly at one point until my book was to be launched I cannot believe how fast it now seems to be flying by!

In a way I am enjoying these last few days when only I and the publishing team know the contents of my book. It is like waiting for Christmas but dreading when all the presents have been opened and the occasion over with . On the other hand also it is  going to be so wonderful to finally be able to discuss the paintings that are in the book and why!

This really is so very exciting!

Please join me at the Mall Galleries on 7th July if you can make it  to be there. And if you are please say Hello!

******************

No comments: