Friday 11 January 2019

USA Spring Tour 2019 : Boston and California

"Pure Gold Too"

It seems unbelievable as time is flying by so quickly but I will be on tour again in February this year. This time visiting completely new teaching locations to me in Boston and California. Details can be found below. Whilst all the workshop classes are already fully booked I will be giving demonstrations in each location. Information is given below regarding dates and details of when these will take place. My demonstrations are pretty high energy full of many tips on how I work and create. They give a good insight into what my workshops are like too! I will be book signing at these events also.

 2019 USA Spring Workshops
 
 BOSTON
New England Watercolor Society 
 
I am honoured to be the juror of the New England Watercolor Society 2019 Signature Show. Full details of my demonstration here can be seen in the following link
 
(Feb. 2 Juror demonstration, 5-7pm )
 
Workshops
 1/2nd February Fully Booked
 4/5th February  Fully Booked
.

**********************************
CALIFORNIA
 
 Coachella Valley Watercolor Society
Demonstration details February 11th 2019 
Workshops
12/13th February 2019 Fully Booked
 14/15th February 2019 Fully Booked


*****************

California Watercolor Association
Demonstration details 20th February 2019
 
Workshops
 19/20th February 2019 Fully booked


 ******************



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jean. I am teaching myself to watercolour paint, and I absolutely love your style. I have ordered a couple of your books online and I anxiously await their arrival.
I am wondering if you have any plans to do a workshop in Western Canada. I would love to meet you and learn some of your loose painting techniques.
Take care,
Deanna