Sunday 7 March 2010

The Power of Positive Thinking.

 "Larkspur"
First wash from Saturdays Demonstration at my Watercolour Workshop
at the Market Street Gallery,Alton

I love Mondays. 
I always have. 
I see them as blank pieces of white paper  yearning to be covered with brilliant colour. 
I see each week as being more even exciting than the last and each new painting holding more life, energy and magic than any I have ever painted before.

I hold in my hands and heart the power to make every new day one full of colour and joy. 
Positive thinking helps me embrace a sense of happiness in all I see and aim to capture with my brush.

This week already holds wonderful news so it can only get better as the days fly by and they do so quickly.

I aim to make this week my best.

How about you?

******************************

No comments: