Wednesday 22 October 2014

USA 2015 Update : Seattle!

"Absolutely Fabulous"

I am over the moon to be able to share the news that Seattle has been added to my USA Tour in 2015.

I will be giving two , two day workshops along with an in-store talk and demonstration in Seattle.
Full details will be shared shortly.

The dates for the Seattle workshops next year are as follows

 Workshop 1 April 22,/23  2015
Workshop 2 April 25/ 26  2015

As soon as I have contact information regarding booking I will update my blog.

Its' going to be a very exciting year next year as my new book will be launched next June and the invitations for art events and book signings are getting more and more wonderful by the minute! 

***********************

1 comment:

a woman who is said...

Yeah!!!! I am so looking forward to this class and to finally meet you! Welcome to the PNW!