Sunday 30 May 2010

Mall Galleries Book Launch and Signing 2010

 Society of Women Artists 149th Annual Exhibition 2010

Many of my friends know this is a very special year for me in so many ways on so many levels.  I am delighted to share the news I have been elected a full member of the SWA, Society of Woment Artists. 

More excitement now as my first book  "How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour"  will be launched officially.at the Mall Galleries during the exhibition. I will be signing copies on 7th July when I will also be demonstrating my techniques on this date.

Everyone is welcome so if you would like a signed copy of my book or would like to meet me please make sure you are at the Mall Galleries this summer!

You can find out more details via this link.

http://www.society-women-artists.org.uk/Society_News.html
 
********************

4 comments:

jamila aladdin said...

Hi Jean
I am so pleased with your news .... Congratulation on both, the membership and the launching of your book,you are really worthy of all the exciting events coming your way.
I wish I could be near enough to be able to attend

Sandra Busby said...

I have pre-ordered my copy on Amazon already! Can't wait for the DVD to come out too!

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Thank you so much Jamila, I so wish you could be here too

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Hello Sandra, thank you so much! I hope you love them both, please let me know how you find them.