Saturday 2 November 2013

Montpelier Gallery, Cheltenham Solo Exhibition Autumn 2013

"I Love You"

Today was the last day of my solo exhibition at the Montpelier Gallery in Cheltenham, UK . From the first weekend that my solo show opened there has been  a constant stream of visitors to the gallery. It has been wonderful hearing from the gallery owner who has kept me updated with sales and visits from art groups and societies. I am genuinely thrilled that my work has been enjoyed so much and I have loved hearing about where each purchased painting from the collection is heading.

Thank you to everyone who has visited the gallery, purchased a painting or  has left comments with the gllery owner for me. 

I will be showing again  at the Montpelier Gallery during their Christmas Show.

**************

Full details of all my exhibitions can be found on my web site