Monday 6 June 2011

David Shepherd Wildlife Artist of the Year 2011.

 
 
David Shepherd Wildlife Artist of the Year 2011.
 

"Almost There  "
From my book " How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour "


Tonight is the Private Preview of the David Shepherd Wildlife Artist of the Year 2011 Exhibition taking place at the Mall Galleries in London. Having been in the final selection last year I know that the show will be absolutely breathtaking because of the high standard and wide variety of art on display.

For me submitting this painting was a very difficult decision because it holds a very special memory to me as part of my leap into becoming an author.  But to know it has been accepted to be hung as a finalist amongst art by established and emerging artists alike to help a worthwhile cause and support such a worthy charity really is such a privilege.

Painting often is the reward in itself. The process in creating and learning as  colours develop and merge Tonight I will see colours,styles,techniques,subjects and artists all merging together in one united effort to show the world we care about the animal kingdom and all those who fighting to survive.
I cannot wait to see the show and I hope all visitors attending this week really enjoy the experience.
 
Together we are making a difference.

**************
 
To see this years exhibition and  see  full details of exhibition dates online please look at this link.......
 
 
 

No comments: