Friday 15 February 2013

Texas Workshops November 2013

That Bear!

Last year I had such a great time in Texas so I am thrilled to be coming back and seeing all the fantastic artists there. The facility is brilliant with lots of natural light and the room is large so every artist has a table of their own to work on. I have agreed to two workshops because last year places filled so quickly. It was incredible to meet so many wonderful people who had travelled from as far as Alabama and North Carolina to attend.

The situation is similar to New York in that one of the workshops is almost full already. The second workshop has places available at this time of typing.  Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like  to book. 

jeanhaines@hotmail.com

Each workshop will cover techniques on a variety of subjects including animals,portraits , figures in watercolour, florals and landscapes. The atmosphere was fantastic last year and I can't wait to get back!

If you would like to read an interview from the press about one of the workshops I took in Texas last year here is a link.


*********************

No comments: