Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wey Gallery Solo Exhibition and Demonstration

Leading by Light
WIP for my solo exhibition at the Wey Gallery

I am completing my collection for my solo exhibition at the Wey Gallery in Godalming, Surrey which opens in March. This afternoon in strong sunlight I painted a horse racing scene that sprang to life, mainly because of the vibrant colours and the passion for my subject. I am loving working on this new collection. Not a day passes where I am not thinking of what I can add to it next, to make the show an exhibition that fascinates as you walk around the gallery. Each new piece seems to become my new " favourite" and the above really is eye catching offline.

Dates for my exhibitions can be seen on my web site


I will be demonstrating at the gallery on Saturday March 23rd, it is advisable to contact the gallery to let them know if you are attending.

Details of the Private Preview, exhibition dates and opening and closing times can be found on the gallery web site.

1 comment:

Brotesdeternura said...

You never stop to amaze your unique style is a milestone in the art of watercolor. The next Art History Books should mention you. You are wonderful.
Congratulations. Grace