Wednesday 7 December 2011

The Frame Gallery in Odiham,Hampshire Christmas Show


This morning I delivered  new paintings to the Frame Gallery for their Christmas Show. Every time I go into the gallery it appears to be different as paintings are regularly disappearing over the December period which is wonderful news.

Jan the owner was delighted with her Reindeer Christmas Card and now I am back in my studio working on a gorgeous new collection of watercolours which will not be released until 2012.

I also have a commission to complete  as someone will have an amazing surprise when they open their painting on Christmas Day. This is one watercolour I would love to share on my blog but I know it could be read and seen before Santa has a chance to wrap and give it as a present so I will be really good and keep it hidden!

I mentioned recently that I rarely accept commissions. I completed a very special giant painting recently because I had met the new owner at an exhibition,was impressed with what they saw in my art and agreed to take their request on. This current  commissions is emotional and pulling at my own heart strings  so when it is complete I will be delighted to  contact my client.

It is time to paint!





3 comments:

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Happy Holidays!! Love the painting:)

Anonymous said...

the way you paint is simply amazing! congrats and the best wishes from Hungary!

olivia said...

Jean, it's always such a pleasure to discover your watercolors! I love your work, so spontaneous :)
Yes, go painting, go !