Monday 9 April 2012

David Shepherd Wildlife Artist of the Year 2012 Exhibition

Elephant appearing from a textured watercolour wash

This week I sold the last of my rabbit paintings from a gallery. But I have one very special hare painting that has remained in my studio and it is wrapped carefully in preparation for its journey to the Mall Galleries,London where it will be in the David Shepherd Wildlife Artist of the Year 2012 Exhibition.

I have mentioned in several previous posts that I feel very humble to be  included in this art event where many leading wildlife artists have  work on display that  always without fail takes my breath away in its talent, originality and skill.

I am so looking forward to the exhibition later this year.

Details can be found via this link.


If you are an artist who adores painting animals why not join the DSWF foundation and recieve news of next years event so that you too can submit and  hopefully take part in  an art exhibition that truly does more than show gorgeous creations but helps save wildlife too.

Wildlife that needs our action and now.


***************

No comments: