Monday 16 April 2012

Workshop Places: June/ July 2012



"Over My Shoulder"
From my new book

There are a few places that have become available on my June and July 2012 workshops due to  unforeseen circumstances

Full details regarding each session,the fee and location are on my web site.



Tuesday 5th June, ‘Watercolours with life, Summer Session’ – One place available

Wednesday 6th June, ‘Seeing Red’ – One place available

Thursday 7th June, ‘Summertime and the Living is Easy’ – One place available
Thursday 26th July ‘Opening Doors’  For artists new to my sessions – Two places available.
 This is a brilliant one day session aimed for artists who have never had the opportunity to meet Jean or attend her popular workshops. This is aimed as an introduction to Jeans expressive style and techniques in watercolour. Opening doors to a future full of vibrantly coloured watercolours that sing with life!

To book or enquiries  please contact Christine on



****************************

3 comments:

Liana Yarckin said...

Congratulations, Jean! On your book and your workshop. I love the Cat Eye painting. How I wish I could take one of your workshops. I wish I found you sooner, we use to live in London 10 years ago. Now we are back in Texas and a trip to London with my children.... maybe we should!

Watermarycolors said...

Beautiful! the colours are amazing! Congrat on your artwork!

Cheers!

Mike said...

G'day Jean, from Oz

Your newest DVD has arrived, has been viewed and is definately loved. A fantastic DVD, packed with little gems of helpful hints..I pick up something new each time I watch it...can't stop watching.
Playing tennis yesterday, I looked over(in between points, of course) and noticed the top of an old cathedral perched above the autumn foliage. I immediately thought of your inspiring atmospheric landscape demo, and felt like I want to have a go at portraying that scene.
As my attention was drawn back to our match by my playing partner...focus, Mike, focus on this point,...I had just decided to take Lacey for a walk around later on and take a few happy snaps and see if we can have a go.
That'll be this week's challenge...along with a few more experimental washes.
I hope Bailey is well, please give him another hug and pat for me.
Awesome DVD, Jean. You ought to be very proud.
Best regards, and thank you very much for your blogging...we really appreciate it.
Mike and Lacey.