Monday 8 July 2013

Meet The Artist Event , Stockbridge Gallery July 17th







"Loved"
          £675            
H57cms x   W76cms


DOGS IN ART GALLERY
Stockbridge
Hampshire 

MEET THE ARTIST and BOOK SIGNING EVENT
Wednesday 17th July, 2013 from 2.00p.m to 4.00p.m.

I will be at the Dogs in Art Gallery in Stockbridge on the 17th July from 2.00 -4.00 p.m to sign books and meet visitors to my solo exhibition there. I love this gallery so much and always enjoy visiting the gorgeous town of Stockbridge. There is a stunning river walk, delightful tea room in the village and fabulous  places to sample food and wine such as The Three Cups.


 Stockbridge is a wonderful part of Hampshire to visit .


You don't need to book to visit the gallery on the Wednesday ,17th July.  Just turn up and if you would like me to sign  books I am will enjoy doing so and meeting you.

My collection is very varied and consists of many favourites!

*********************** 

Gallery and exhibition detaisl can be found via this link 


 

No comments: