Friday 6 December 2013

Australia Tour 2014 : Update

"Koala Kalm"

I only posted dates of my Australia 2014 tour yesterday and have spent most of this afternoon forwarding emails to my contacts in Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Tasmania for my workshops there next year.  Thank you so much to everyone who has, so very quickly, got in touch with me.

Can I remind everyone that I do not personally handle the bookings but once you let me know by email which destination suits you best I then forward your email and connect  you with the appropriate organiser.

I have to say that looking at todays response some sessions are going to be fully booked very quickly. So please, if you are interested in a place could you contact me as soon as possible. 

jeanhaines@hotmail.com

And add the destination of your  prefered choice in the email heading.

I just couldn't resist painting a Koala as my mind is obviously already in Australia!

2 comments:

cath said...

j'aime beaucoup ton travail! c'est superbement joli!
Superbe photo! Très joli post!
Merci de ta visite et de tes gentils commentaires sur mes pages, Merci.
Très bon week-end.
Cath.

darren rowse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.