Tuesday 12 April 2016

"Spring Dance" Spring Flowers in Watercolour

"Spring Dance"

Today the sun is shining and the spring flowers in my cottage garden are dancing in a slight breeze which made me feel so terrific seeing them that I had to paint. A local gallery has asked me for paintings of Spring Flowers and I'm sold out apart from my new work which I am creating right now.
The above flowers, painted from my garden are what my husband planted last fall, but the muscari in front of them adds a new dimension with a stunning vibrant blue colour and of course a great shape to add to the interesting composition.

This piece will be going to the gallery tomorrow morning although I am loathe to part with it as it is making me feel so energetic and full of the joy that is Spring!

I hope you like it too!

****************

No comments: