Monday 18 April 2016

Lake Tahoe and Folsom Watercolour Workshops 2016

" California Dreaming "

Watercolour Workshops
Folsom and Lake Tahoe
October 2016
SOLD OUT

I will be teaching exciting watercolour workshops in Folsom and Lake Tahoe in October this year.
These inspirational workshops are fully booked but artists who contact me now will have their names added to the waiting list there in case of any cancellations.

The programme for these courses is going to be fantastic. Full of colour, new subjects and beautiful ways to bring each to life. I can't wait!

 These workshops will be part of my Fall 2016 USA tour and my last in America this year.

 **************

For my 2017 USA tours now is the ideal time to get in touch as places are already disappearing quickly for my New Orleans and Flordia courses. 

Please get in touch  by email if you'd like to paint with me in any of the above locations on a course..

jeanhaines@hotmail.com

 

No comments: