Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Artist Magazine Feature: August Feature 2011


Amazing Ways With Watercolour

 Cat Coming to Life from an interesting wash of exciting colour and techniques
From my feature in The Artist Magazine this month.

I read the August issue of The Artist Mgazine yesterday and was thrilled to see how my article looked amongst the pages of incredible features. Its going to take me some time to absorb all the fantastic information in the issue as there is so much for artists of all levels to enjoy.

My own feature looks at ways to work in watercolour that are new and thrilling.Especially  if you love the medium as much as I do. I am not content to paint in methods that artists have used long before me. My thirst and constant search for  something new is a journey that I absolutely feel passionate about and love sharing.

I hope readers enjoy it!

And the answer to a question being asked by friends and readers oif my features

YES!   

This IS a sign of what is to come in my new book!

3 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

How can someone in the USA get a copy?

Tricia Ross said...

Jean today the weather is wet, windy with lots of thunder and lightening....so I have painted a HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE....thanks to you...

Tricia Ross said...

Jean today in WA is Wet, windy,gloomy with lots of thunder and lightening (we so much need the rain though.) So thanks to you I have PAINTED A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE......