Thursday 28 July 2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine!

Colours of Africa
SOLD

We may be all in the same boat but I don't have a painting of a boat handy to go on my blog so a lady carrying a heavy load works just as well!

I have laughed so much this afternoon at some of the wonderful comments in reply to my blog post 
"Demise of a Woman". It seems many of us are in the same boat juggling so much in order to find time to paint. As my profession has become even more busy I am finding less time to move my brushes due to so many other areas connected with my art life. It's nice to know I am not alone in wishing my brushes were in my hands for most of the day instead of dealing with everything else!

The good news is I am all ready to share my selected painting from the July Watercolour challenge and it will be on my blog tomorrow. I have loved looking at all the wonderful pieces sent to me and it has felt like a fabulous holdiay from writing .A huge thank you to everyone who sent me their  flowers to enjoy.

Roll on tomorrow!

**********************



1 comment:

Dani said...

Excelente composicion y gran resultado de acuarela me gusta mucho,saldudos.