Tuesday 26 July 2011

Sweet Sensation


Painting Perfume

Sweet Pea coming to life in  watercolour washes.

Something magical is happening. 

I can feel it. 

As I work on my next book my own watercolours are changing. Mainly because I  am constantly repeating the wonderful new techniques I wish to share in it. Yesterday I  completed what has to be my favourite chapter so far. My fingers flew across my keyboard as my enthsuaism reached a level which was an  incredible high. I literally bounced around my home last night with that fabulous glow which only comes from having a sense of sheer happiness.I thought I knew myself so well  by now but no, an inner " inner" artist is emerging and this one I am absolutely thrilled to know!

I can't wait to work on the next chapter knowing it will trigger excitement when it is read. This has to be the most uplifting of experiences of my life knowing I can give away all that I have learned about watercolour in the hope my new book will bring so much joy to other artists when they read it.

******************************** 

Thank you to everyone who is sending me emails with paintings of flowers for my July Challenge. 
I will keep my word and share my favourite painting on my blog this Friday.
I will also give positive  feedback on why it works for me!


No comments: