Monday 4 July 2011

Over My Shoulder



Heres, Looking At You !

" Over My Shoulder "

I am working on favourite chapters of my next book and having a fantastic time  sharing watercolour secrets that I have not shown in workshops before now. These are new and have evolved over time as I have developed new ideas. Each page is full of excitement and something  new to ponder in working with watercolour.

Thsi morning I took a break from writing to paint one of my all time favourite subjects.This handsome guy appears to be looking ovcer his shoulder at me and almost suggesting I get back to writing!

I have a new collection of horse racing scenes developing and  a new collection of cockerels which will be shown this Autumn.

**************
I am really looking forward to seeing everyone at the Mall Galleries this Thursday where I will be demonstrating during the SWA,Society for Women Artists 150th Annual Exhibition. 
I will be there from 11.0 a.m. - 3.30 pm.

*********************

Jeans' next book will be launched in Spring 2012



No comments: