Friday 1 July 2011

Celebrity Night at the Mall Galleries 2011


Charity Evening in aid the Lady Taverners at the Mall Galleries

I feel I will never catch up on my blog at the moment as life is far too busy and really exciting. I haven't had time to share the amazing images from last weekend  yet and this week has seen me racing to London daily for the SWA Society of Women Artists 150th Annual Exhibition.

I had an idea to combine the  Lady Taverners of which I am a member with the SWA for a charity event which took place last night. I have been forwarded the following images and I will share my own in another post when I have time to upload them. At the moment I am desperately trying to catch up now on emails and messages from whilst I have been off line.

Many celebrities belong to the Lord  Taverners and Lady Taverners and it was wonderful to see such wonderful support at the Mall Galleries last night.

With wonderful friends.Celebrity Nicholas Parsons and his fabulous wife Annie.

Babs Powell, Jean, Joan Morecombe and Robert Powell


 With celebrity Angela Rippon and my painting auctioned in aid of the Lady Taverners  last night.

I will be sharing more news and photographs on my web site.

No comments: