Friday 1 July 2011

Watercolour Demonstration, London: 7th July 2011

 
SWA, Society for Women Artists 150th Annual Exhibition
Watercolour demonstration by Jean Haines SWA
Mall Galleries, London.
Thursday 7th July, 2011
 
 
 I will be demonstrating my watercolour techniques covering a wide variety of subjects at the Mall Galleries in London on Thursday 7th July,2011. Whilst I will be there all day I will be holding two main demonstrations during the morning and afternoon.

11.0 a.m. "Watercolours With Life  " An introduction to my work, painting without a preliminary sketch,choice of colours to make subjects sing with life and fascinating techniques to enable the ordinary to become extraordinary.

2.00 p.m.  "Amazing Ways With Watercolour  " A look at some of the subjects in my best selling DVD from Town House Films of the same name.

3.00 p.m  "Meet the Artist, Question Time  ". If you have any questions you would like  to ask me or if there is any way I can help you please come along,introduce yourself and I will be happy to meet you.
 

****************

I have been asked many questions regarding my demonstrations at the Mall Galleries so firstly I need to emphasise that EVERYONE is welcome! Please come along and enjoy the demonstrations in a fantastic gallery surrounded by amazing art  during the SWA 150th Annual Exhibition. I am aiming to make this a day to remember and would love you to join me for my return to the Mall Galleries as a demonstrating artist. There is no need to book,just come and have a great day.

Details  of the demonstrations and  how to purchase my DVD or book can be found on my web site
 

No comments: