Friday 13 January 2012

The Wey Gallery.Godalming Exhibition 2012

Watercolour Collection at the Wey Gallery
Godalming, January 2012

Yesterday I visited the Wey Gallery in Godalming to see  a collection of my watercolours on display to open their 2012 year for an exciting future of vibrant exhibitions.

Last year I held a solo at the Wey Gallery in Spring 2011 and from then have regularly had work on display there. My subjects range from horse racing, sailing and landscape scenes mainly in a contemporary style. My sheep and cockerel paintings have become so popular that at the moment they are very hard to find on a gallery wall.

This is a  very up to date gallery with art by many fascinating artists.The work is unique and always,without fail, takes my breath away when I walk through the door.

I will be holding another major solo exhibition later in the year and this is the main reason why my blog has fallen quiet at times, because I am  looking forward to showcasing my new collections for the first time later this year with many surprises. 

I hope to share more art on my blog very soon though!

***************

No comments: