Tuesday 2 June 2015

Patchings Art Festival 2015


I'm packed and ready to leave for Patchings Art Festival which opens this week on Thursday. I am thrilled to have been invited again as a Guest Artist to demonstrate on stage in the main St Cuthbert Mills marquee. I will be on stage on Thursday, Friday and Saturday sharing and giving an insight into my way of working with watercolour.  I have so much new information this year that I know I'm going to try to squeeze a whole weeks workshop into each demo! But that will only make them all the more exciting.

I will also be at my own marquee each day from Thursday to Saturday.  If you are visiting please come and say Hi. I will be delighted to sign books too.

I will have copies of my new book, copies of my previous two books, cards and a few paintings for sale. Rosemary from Rosemary's brushes will have a stand and my personalised brushes will be available there. There is also a fantastic Daniel Smith stand where you can buy all my favourite colours and discover new ones of your own.

I'm hoping the weather is kind but if it isn't it will only add to the spirit of things!

I love Patchings. And it's going to be a busy but really fabulous week ahead.

See you there if you can make it!

*********

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

thank you for you amazin book. it is really encouraging .I still in awe of some watercolors
un enorme merci
Isabelle