Friday 25 August 2017

UK Watercolour Workshops 2018 : Wait List now open for places.

 Blue Tit in Flight
Work in progress
*************

UK WATERCOLOUR WORKSHOPS 2018

A week ago I released the dates for my UK inspirational watercolour workshops and requests for places came in so fast that I am now sold out.  At this moment, to be fair, I have one place available on a one day workshop and it will be given to the first person who contacts me who wishes to book it.

I will not be adding any more courses next year as I have a book launch and two USA tours plus I will be working on another publication, plus exhibiting in the galleries who represent me.  I start 2018 by filming four new DVDs, for ArtistNetworkTV.com so I will be really busy. In fact typing everything I am doing is pretty frightening! But very exciting at the same time.

I have been asked many times why my workshops sell out so quickly. I like to think it is because of their nature. They are highly motivational,inspirational and unique to each artist who attends them. But I also think one of the nices things about my courses in UK is that I can restrict the number of places to just twelve artists in each session. Which gives me time to work personally with everyone, offering guidance on one to one levels at times. This personal time can be lost in larger groups.

I have never taught for financial reasons. I teach because I adore teaching and I want others dreams to come true, in that they reach a level as an artist that makes them happy. What better way to spend your life than  aiming to make others happy?

I took a year off from teaching  in UK this year because I felt I needed more input personally. So that my future courses have more in them More  in technique, subject and style. I have explored new products, had a blast experimenting and I am eager to share the knowledge I have gained from my break and from my experiences teaching in other countries.

I have also been asked how long am I going to teach for?

Honestly?

I don't know. 

But I do know each year I want my workshops to get better and better.

And next year they will be the best yet!


If you feel you have missed out please don't worry. Although the 2018 workshops are sold out I am only just opening the wait lists for each course so your name will be high at the top should any cancellations occur. If you think next year you would like to come on one of my courses , simply contact me now by email. You don't have to do a thing other than choose a workshop and hope a place comes up later on.

Email me on jeanhaines@hotmail.com

And to everyone who so eagerly contacted me already to join me on my UK workshops next year. Thank you so much. You will receive a full material list nearer the course date along with accommodation suggestions in case you need them. And I look forward to meeting you and painting with you in person next year!


Blue Tit in flight
On my easel as a work in progress


****************************

No comments: