Monday 18 March 2013

The Wey Gsllery "Jean Haines" Exhibition Collection 2013

Greeting cards that will be launched this Friday
at the
WEY GALLERY
"ESSENCE OF AN ARTIST EXHIBITION"
Opens March 22nd ,2013
6.00 - 8.00p.m.

I am thrilled. My new collection of cards arrived this morning and I eagerly opened the boxes to see the six new card designs. Especially selected to accompany the original artwork of each design in my solo exhibition which opens at the Wey Gallery this Friday. They look fabulous! This new card collection will be launched on Friday night at the Celebration Preview event. Everyone is  welcome to attend. Copies of my book are also on sale as well as my DVDs.  I will be happy to sign books while I am at the gallery on the Friday and Saturday.

The gallery has already recieved  tremendous interest with favourite subjects already being asked about re prices and availablity. If you are interested in a certain subject you are welcome to contact the gallery directly and they will be able to help you.

The collection includes horse racing scenes, cyclists, owls, dogs, pheasants, people, flowers,elephants, landscape and hare all in vibrant glowing colour. The subject range in the collection has grown over the last few months as the build up in preparation for the show came to a close.

Now I am eagerly waiting for Friday night when the preview will begin. There will be live music and I will be giving a short talk at 7.00 p.m. on my art and technique. The opening will be followed by my demonstrating at the gallery on Saturday 23rd March.

So, two dates for your diary.

Friday March 22nd 6.0 pm - 8. 00 pm  Preview Event with a short talk at 7.00 p.m.

Saturday 23rd March. Watercolour Demonstration 11.00 am and 2.00 pm. 

Book signing throughout the two days.

Cards will be launched Friday night and on sale throughout the show.


No comments: