Monday 11 March 2013

Wey Gallery Exhibition Greeting Card Collection 2013

"Too Whom"
Original Watercolour and Greeting Card Design 
from the "Jean Haines" Wey Gallery  Collection 2013

This morning I placed my order for the greeting card designs that will be launched along with their original paintings at my solo exhibition, "Essence of an Artist", which opens with a Private Preview on March 22nd, 2013. 

The card collection will be on sale exclusively at the gallery during the show and includes two horse racing scenes, one cycling race, an owl, a dog and a pheasant.

It was really difficult choosing just six designs but each represents a favourite subject of mine that I adore painting. 

These cards  look wonderful framed,to be given as gifts or simply to send to a friend!

I am really looking forward to the show opening as the colours and selection of subjects is now so varied that even for me as the artist excitement is building at seeing over fifty original paintings on display.

You can  find full details about my solo show via 


Please note: This show is a celebration of my passion for watercolour and everyone is welcome.


No comments: