Monday 27 March 2017

Fabulous New Orleans Workshops 2018

 Jean Haines New Orleans Watercolour Workshops for 2018
will be
Hosted by the David Art Center 

I try to visit as many places as possible when teaching my workshops. And to be honest I often try to go to new places rather than return to those I have taught in before. Mainly to give artists living in different locations the opportunity to get a place on my courses which now fill so quickly but I made an exception with New Orleans because the venue and the hosts are so fabulous , it was impossible for me not to want to return.

The art store here is amazing and even though I tried very hard not to, I was soon buying new products that I hadn't come across before. And thats' after all these years of teaching. I felt inspired and energised while being there. So much so that I am painting non stop myself now putting all that gorgeous creative energy to good use. 

The hosts are so warm, friendly and welcoming that again it is impossible not to enjoy being around them.

The room where I taught this year was large and light, which is so important to me. Each artist has a working space of their own which is so much better than sharing a table. 

My teaching space was terrific with a great overhead mirror and everyone was able to see me clearly.

On top of this the hotel nearby is giving a great discount so artists staying there have reasonably priced accomodation. And the art store is giving a generous 20% discount on all products for anyone on my courses while there next year.

I cannot wait to go back and at present I am working on the course which will be full of valuable inspirational information and I will be working with everyone to bring out the best in them as an artists. So what better way to start 2018!

If you are interested in joining me there are a few places left so please contact Adrianna via this link for full information.

Roll on 2018!







No comments: