Tuesday 14 March 2017

USA Workshops : Florida January 2018

" Early Bird "

USA WORKSHOPS 2018 

Having only just returned from my recent tour I am already looking ahead to next years workshops . There will be very exciting new subjects, great new colour combinations and techniques. As always the courses are aimed at being highly inspirational and motivational.

The messages I am already recieving from this years courses have been completely overwhelming in that I am being asked to return everywhere and as soon as possible! I am afraid that cannot happen as I have so much on in UK this year.

However, for those of you who cannot wait and are eager to book workshop places in 2018, I can let you have this information on where I will be in January next year.

FLORIDA!

To open the year I will be at the following two locations. With places strictly limited to ensure maximum enjoyment by those who attend.

 GOLD COAST WATERCOLOR SOCIETY
Gold Coast Watercolor Society

1350 East Sunrise Boulevard

Suite 113

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Workshop 1:  16/17th January 2018  FULLY BOOKED
Workshop 2:  18/19th January 2018 FULLY BOOKED



**************************

  ART CENTER SARASOTA
Art Center Sarasota
707 N. Tamiami Tr
Sarasota, FL 34236
941-365-2032

Workshop 1:  22/23rd January 2018
Workshop 2:  24/25th  January 2018



*************************************** 

Futher information will be shared regarding my courses on my blog in time.

But for now, this is the "early bird" warning! 


*****************************

1 comment:

Deb Reitz said...

Jean, I just discovered your work, and WOW! I'm a beginner and would absolutely love to attend your workshop in Sarasota 2018. Please tell me how and when I can sign up. Deb Reitz