Tuesday 31 August 2010

Odiham Exhibition and Book Signing : Tomorrow!


 Tonight I will be delivering books to THE FRAME gallery in Odiham, Hampshire in preparation for my book signing and " Meet the Artist" event there which takes place tomorrow evening. The preview starts at 5.30 p.m and everyone is welcome.

There are a few paintings from my book available on sale for the first time along with some new favourites.

This to me is a\ celebration in many ways and not just about my  turning into an author for the first time.  I have had an amazing year  but "The Frame"  is a new gallery and has sold many of my paintings in the short time it has been open. As a gallery owner Jan boasts a wide range of styles from many artists so a visit when in the area is highly recommended. As one of the exhibiting artists I can freely admit it is a pleasure knowing her which is why I know tomorrow evening is going to be wonderful.

See you there if you can make it!

*******************************

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

Congratulations! How exciting. A book! Beautiful cover...