Wednesday 29 February 2012

New * July Workshops 2012


July Watercolour Workshops 2012

Due to popular demand and so many requests three, new, one day workshops have been added to my 2012 programme of events.

These include "Atmospheric Watercolours" to celebrate the launch  of my new book. A fabulous one day session working on animals and a great new day for anyone who has not yet had the opportunity to meet me or attend any of my previous sessions.

I know it is becoming increasingly difficult to book a place on my workshops and to try to accomodate and give memorable painting days to artists who wish to come and enjoy being inspired I have arranged these three, very special days.

For full details and to book a place please look at my web site

1 comment:

olivia said...

Superb Jean ! I love your free-painting.