Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas Gallery Exhibitions 2013

" I'll Tell you What I Want!"
Cockerel from The Frame Gallery in Odihams Christmas " Small Painting " Exhibition

I am in several wonderful Christmas Exhibitions this year and my collections can be seen at

The Wey Gallery in Godalming, Surrey.
This gallery exclusively sells my horse racing scenes including the extra large paintings. I have sheep, sailing and many more subjects in the collection, now on show so please visit!

Dogs in Art Gallery, Stockbridge,  Hampshire
If you would like to see my West Highland Whites, Bearded Collies or owls head to Stockbridge in Hampshire and enjoy a cream tea opposite the gallery!

The Frame Gallery, Odiham, Hampshire
This gallery is hosting a small painting exhibition with many pieces included especially for the Christmas season. Definitely a show not to be missed! I have cockerels, cats, flowers and reindeer in this exhibition.

Picturecraft Gallery, Holt in Norfolk
I am delighted to be showing in Norfolk fo rthe first time this year so if you are in the area please call in to see my  favourite cockerel collection. Copies of my book "Atmospheric watercolours" and  my card collections are also at the gallery.

***********************

No comments: