Wednesday 28 November 2012

Australia Watercolour Workshops April 2013

Kangaroo Splash!
I am so excited about my first workshops in Australia and it has shown on my easel!

Some time ago, I had been invited to hold watercolour workshops in Australia. Until now my schedule has been so full that I haven't been able to fit dates into my annual programmes. It has been so  disappointing, with so much on the idea seemed almost impossible.

The good news is I have just confirmed workshops in Australia next year and I will be there sharing my passion for watercolour in April 2013. I am thrilled!

There will be  a weekend  workshop on Saturday and Sunday
20th and 21st April

And a three day workshop running from Tuesday 23rd April to Thursday 25th April.

The theme will be "Atmospheric Watercolours" and we will be looking at a large variety of subjects , working without a preliminary sketch to bring subjects to life with unique and original results.

Artists will recieve a material list of what to bring and as this will be my first time holding workshops in Australia I suggest everyone expects the unexpected. It is going to be a very memorable experience!

 For further  information please contact Dianne 

brushstrokes.diannekelly@gmail.com

Location and details of the venue can be viewed via this link


My USA workshops were sold out very quickly so please contact Frogs Hollow as soon as possible to avoid  disappointment!



No comments: