Sunday 4 November 2012

Texas Watercolour Workshops 2012

Cowboy coming to life during a watercolour demonstration in Texas 2012

I am hoping to catch up on my blog next week with wonderful photographs and news of my recent trip to Texas for my USA book signing and workshop tour.

I did have a fabulous time and I met so many incredible people. The warmth and kindness shown by everyone making me feel so welcome will never be forgotten and I am looking at my dates now for my return, next year to the States. I will be building on my experience from this visit and putting  together a special programe of events so please watch this space.

I will add that I am looking ahead to 2013 and 2014 and will be visiting two destinations each year so please get in touch still if you would like me to visit your Art Society in USA. Until my plans are finalised I will still be considering options.

For now I am going to look back and share my 2012 trip on my blog over the next few days and give special mentions to the  incredible people and artists I met  during my travels!

jeanhaines@hotmail.com


No comments: