Monday 26 November 2012

The Frame Gallery Small Painting Exhibition 2012

"Snowdrop Gathering"

This afternoon I will be delivering my small paintings for the 2012 Christmas Exhibition at The Frame Gallery in Odiham,Hampshire. I will also be taking the reindeer painting that has created so much laughter  over the last few days.

I often feel, as artists we can take ourselves far too seriously and I am meeting many established professionals who have been painting for years but admit they have lost the enjoyment in picking up their brushes. In all honesty I know that will never happen to me because I truly am an art addict and can't wait to start painting each day.

At the moment I am working on my 2013/2014 watercolour tours and a fabulous collection of art for my 2013 exhibitions.

There is as always, so much to do and I am  so happy there is!

Happy painting!

2 comments:

Sharon Whitley said...

I here this often too - in fact I recently read on an art facebook page a brilliant artist saying that if she won the lottery she would never pick up a paintbrush again !! I really couldn't get my head round that one! To her it is just a way of making a living - such a shame

Polly Birchall said...

I absolutely love this little pic. Your style is so distinctive. How on earth do you paint so freely? It beats me!