Thursday 29 July 2010

Workshops and Demonstrations 2010

"All Alone"
Original Watercolour by Jean Haines

Workshop and Demonstration Schedule 2010

I am receiving many wonderful requests for workshops and demonstrations. Although my Autumn 2010 workshops  and are mostly fully booked I will be adding new dates for my Spring 2011 sessions to my web site and here on my blog later this year. As I am working on my second book and painting for exhibitions these will be limited in number. As I know everyone coming to my workshops  really enjoys the motivational experience I will do my best to try to have enough dates available for  as many  artists to come as possible.

August 2010

10-13th August. "Watercolour With Life" Workshop in Norway
15-17th August   "Watercolour With Life" Workshop in Norway
      31st August    "Watercolours With Life" Workshop in Hampshire U.K.

September 2010
1st September  " Watercolours With Life " workshop in Hampshire, U.K
2nd September  "Autumn Glory"  watercolour workshop in Hampshire, U.K
9th September   Sunningdale Art Society, Watercolour Demonstration 

October 2010
2nd October Basingstoke Art Society Watercolour Demonstration, U.K.
7th October  Warsash Art Society   Watercolour Demonstration, U.K
23rd October Odiham Art Society Watercolour Demonstration, U.K
26th October  "AutumnWatercolours With Life" Workshop, Hampshire , U.K
27th October   "Watercolours With Life" Workshop, Hampshire,U.K
28th " Africa   "Watercolour Workshop, Hampshire, U.K

November 2010 
13th November Guildford Art Society, Watercolour Demonstration

*************************

If you wish to book an Arts Society demonstration for 2011 or 2012 please contact me directly for information on jeanhaines@hotmail.com

Original watercolours can be seen in galleries in Hampshire,Dorset and London. 
For updates please see my web site

www.jeanhaines.com


************





No comments: