Monday 3 October 2011

Watercolour Workshops 2012 Update

Thank you to everyone who has booked places so promptly on my next years watercolour workshop programme. As always  sessions have become fully booked very quickly. Here is an update to avoid disappointment for  those wishing for places on days that are already now closed. Workshops typed in RED still have places available at the moment.


February 2012 FULLY BOOKED
 There is a waiting list open so please contact me if you would like to be notified should place become available.
 Watercolours With Life  FULLY BOOKED
Beating the Blues    FULLY BOOKED
The Artist in You FULLY BOOKED
Full details of each session can be found on my web site. Dates,details of location and how to book a place on the waiting list for  any cancellations.

 ********************

April 2012
The waiting lists for these sessions are closed.
Watercolours With Life  FULLY BOOKED
 Animal Madness             FULLY BOOKED
Sensational Spring Flowers FULLY BOOKED

************************

* NEW Motivational Masterclass  Only a few places available at the moment.
April 11/12th  A new two day event for a small group dedicated artists £435

**************************

 The good news is I have just a few places left on the following few workshops but please be quick if you want to book!

June 2012 
Only a few places still available on the following three workshops.  
My new book will only just be out by then so these will be very unique.
One day workshops in Hampshire ,U.K.
Fee: £115 per day.

 5th June Watercolours with Life Summer Highly recommended for artists who are new to my workshops,this is a great session to get used to working with my techniques coveringmany subjects including summer flowers and your own personal requests and favourites.

6th June  Seeing Red  A new HOT sessions! bring all your favourite red shades and just see how we can add fire and drama to your results whilst putting new energy into your approach of working in watercolour.

7th June  Summertime and the living is easy  Think Ascot figures,hats and  holiday scenes with incredible textural backgrounds! A very full session filled with energetic ideas how  how to bring movement into your work  .

************************ 

Dedham Hall
One week course Two places available.
I have heard that only two places are now available  for my one week workshop at Dedham Hall next year. Please contact them as soon as possible if you are interested in a full weeks course on my techniques,style and looking at ways to create atmospheric results. A new favourite venue. As my new book will have been launched by then we will be looking at  the new techniques  and subjects covered included in the publication. 


Full details of all my workshops and how to book are available on my web site

www.jeanhaines.com

*************

I am aware next year is going to be a very exciting time to be included on any of my sessions because I will be really excited at the launch of my new book in 2012, So be warned you are going to have a very memorable time at each session!




No comments: