Saturday 26 February 2011

Favourite To Win





New Watercolour Collection Update


 
"Favourite To Win"
New  piece  developing for  an upcoming exhibition

Last year I was invited to hold a watercolour exhibition at the Wey Gallery in Godalming.  At the moment apart from working on my second book I am also  putting together a collection of watercolours that hopefully will create a beautiful  illusion of colour and life at the show.

I will be sharing  full details of the events where my new horse racing scenes will displayed this Spring later.  The watercolour above is one of the subjects inspiring my new DVD "Amazing Ways With Watercolour"  from Town House Films which will be available  from 31st March 2011.

Time  never stands still and neither do my burshes it seems. I have had such an inspirational week holding three one day workshops, following the filming of my new DVD the week before in Norwich with the team  of Town House Films. 

I am eager to paint so this blog post is very short but I hope to see my friends and fellow artists at upcoming events in Hampshire, Surrey and London.

Now it is definitely time for me to paint!



No comments: