Monday 13 September 2010

October 2010 Watercolour Workshop Places Available

" Just Grazing"
An original watercolour from my book 
" How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour"

I am almost  too nervous to  announce I have two places that have just come available on my 27th October "Autumn Gold" Watercolour workshop which covers a variety of subjects in glorious golds and exciting techniques for texture and watercolour effects.

These are the last  places in 2010 on my own workshops as I will not be holding any further sessions until 2011.

Please if you are interested could you contact me on jeanhaines@hotmail.com

Details of the session and fee can be found on my web site

www.jeanhaines.com

I would love to hold more workshops but due to exhibitions and writing my teaching time is now limited and I refuse to increase the number of artists in each session so as to maintain a high standard of enjoyment by all and  allowing me time to spend personally with each individual attending.

*********************


3 comments:

M R Anand said...

love the loose colours on the body of the goats! brilliant effect!

Rajeev Mohan said...

Ah, what gorgeous colours!! Lovely painting :)

Arti said...

Lovely painting...Its sad that I can't be there to fill those places in your workshop!
Best wishes.